NO BAKE PALEO VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE ENERGY BALLS (KETO, LOW CARB)
Easy no bake paleo vegan pumpkin spice latte energy bites made with just 4 ingredients and ready in minutes! Soft and chewy balls to satisfy the sweet tooth, which tastes like pumpkin pie- It's keto, low carb and sugar-free!
- 1 cup almond butter Can use any smooth nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 serving liquid sweetener of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond butter with pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add your coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice and liquid sweetener and mix until fully incorporated, and a thick batter remains.
- If the batter is too thin, add a little extra coconut flour.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here