No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
I do promise these No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies made with peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa are the quickest, tastiest, no bake cookies you'll ever eat though! Kids absolutely love them.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and oats and drop onto parchment paper paper.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here