NO BAKE APPLE PIE PROTEIN BARS (PALEO, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE)
Just ten minutes is needed to make these delicious no bake protein bars which taste like an apple pie dessert bar, but so much healthier! These bars are refined sugar-free, gluten free, vegan, dairy free and have a tested paleo option too! Much better than store bought and easy to make!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour (For the paleo option, use 1 cup coconut flour)
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted (Can sub for almond or more oat flour)
- ½ cup vanilla vegan or paleo friendly protein powder
- 2 T granulated sweetener of choice (optional)*
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup almond butter (can sub for any nut butter)
- ½ cup brown rice syrup (sub for maple syrup in the paleo version)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 T + dairy free milk of choice**
- Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here