MOIST, GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE BANANA BREAD
- 3 bananas mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of applesauce
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350-375.
- In a large bowl mix mashed banana, eggs, oil, honey, sugar, vanilla, and applesauce. Mix well. If you like your banana bread to have chunks of banana, don't mash as much, but if you want a thin consistency of your batter, you can use a blender or hand mixer.
- In a small bowl mix your flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix well.
- In a bread pan drizzle a little vegetable oil on the surface prevent from sticking.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here