Mint Chocolate Swirl Brownies
Mint Chocolate Chip Swirl Brownies are easy to make and taste like Thin Mint cookies. The bright green swirl makes it a perfect treat for St. Patrick's Day!
- 1 20 oz box fudge brownie mix family size for 9 x 13 baking dish
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract not peppermint
- 4-5 drops green food coloring it should be super green
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of an 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make the brownies first:
- In a large bowl, mix together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until smooth. Scoop out 1⁄3 cup of the batter and set aside. Pour the rest of the batter into prepared pan.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here