MEXICAN LOW CARB CROCK POT CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE
No time for cooking? Try this ridiculously easy low carb crock pot Mexican chicken soup recipe. It's made with only 4 ingredients!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken pieces boneless/skinless, I used thigh meat
- 15.5 ounces chunky salsa I used Tostitos
- 15 ounces chicken bone broth
- 8 ounces Monterey or Pepper Jack cheese cubed small or shredded
- Place chicken pieces at the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here