MEAL PREP – HEALTHY ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
Seasoned with olive oil and italian spices then roasted to perfection, this sheet pan chicken and rainbow veggies is great for meal prep and makes a healthy lunch or dinner too!
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
- 4 meal prep containers
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here