Low Carb sausage, cream cheese, eggs
- 2 lbs ground sausage
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced (or 1/2 green pepper)
- 12 well-beaten eggs (season with salt and pepper)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican blend)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Brown sausage and drain excess grease. Press sausage into the bottom of pan.
- Break cream cheese into pieces and evenly distribute on top of sausage.
- Click Here to View Full Recipe