LEMON SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant lemon pudding
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups butter, room temperature (3 sticks)
- 2-3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, lemon pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until light and pale yellow in color. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, stopping and scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here