LAZY CROCK POT LASAGNA
Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite and so quick and easy to make! A delicious meat sauce is layered with cheese and spinach filled ravioli and loads of gooey cheese and cooks up perfectly in the slow cooker.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large jar (45 oz) high quality pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 large package
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and pasta sauce.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here