KFC COLESLAW (COPYCAT)
KFC Coleslaw is a five minute side dish you'll enjoy all summer long with your favorite chicken and more! Tastes exactly like the original!
- 8 cups diced cabbage (I used a food processor shredding disc)
- 1 carrot (also used the food processor)
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (I used buttermilk powder to make mine)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl add the cabbage, carrot, onion.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here