KETO CINNAMON ROLL CHEESECAKES
Looking for a tasty mini low carb cheesecake recipe? These little individual keto cinnamon roll cheesecakes are easy to make and they really hit the spot!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Cheesecake Filling
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 tbsp Swerve Sweetener divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 3 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a muffin pan with 6 parchment or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Divide among the prepared muffin cups and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 7 minutes, then remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here