HOT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE DIP
This creamy cheesecake dip gets the chocolate flavor from powdered hot chocolate mix. Adding a fun topping makes it look like the dip is a big cup of hot cocoa! Try eating it with any kind of cookie or pretzel! It is the perfect holiday dessert for any party.
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup powdered Swiss Miss Dark Sensation hot chocolate mix
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip, divided
- mini marshmallows, for garnish
- crushed candy cane, for garnish
- animal crackers, chocolate graham crackers, mini cookies, pretzels
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the yogurt, marshmallow cream, and hot chocolate mix and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip gently until completely mixed in.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy canes.
- Read full instructions >> Here