HOMEMADE GOURMET CHOCOLATE
Learn how to make easy homemade gourmet chocolate with any fillings you like. Pack them in a fancy box and they would work great as a homemade gift too!
- 2 cups Melted chocolate Your choice of dark, milk or white
- 2 cups Add-ins
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments and use a paintbrush to paint chocolate in each cavity of an ice cube tray. Freeze this tray for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and fill it with your choice of add-ins.
- Pour spoonfuls of chocolate on top of your add-ins and freeze this tray again for another 20 minutes.
- Read full recipe >> click here