HERBY MEATLOAF MUFFINS
These individual meatloaf muffins are perfect for weight watchers. We love the automatic portion control!
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups mushroom , finely chopped
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mound beef into 12 muffins cups and bake for 20 minute until beef is cooked through.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here