HEALTHY 5-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS BANANA BREAD
Just 5 ingredients to make this healthy loaf of banana bread that's moist, oaty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Read full instructions >> Click Here