HAM EGG AND CHEESE POCKETS
Homemade copycat hot pockets are so easy to make! You can freeze and reheat as needed – for breakfast or late-night cravings!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) tube crescent rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs whisking, until they just begin to set; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes; set aside.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here