GARLIC ROSEMARY CHICKEN WITH CRANBERRIES
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp white wine vinegar, more for later
- 6 pieces bone-in, skin on chicken (I used 2 chicken breasts and 4 thighs)
- 6-8 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/3 cup Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of (do not discard used lemon halves)
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- More fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberries, brown sugar, and white wine vinegar. Set aside for now.
- Pat the chicken pieces dry. Rub the chicken with the minced garlic on both sides (make sure to apply some of the garlic underneath the chicken skins). Season well with salt and pepper. Combine the rosemary and paprika then apply to the chicken pieces on both sides and again underneath the skin.
- In a large bowl or deep enough dish, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and 2 tbsp white wine vinegar. Now add the chicken, celery, onions, and used lemon halves.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here