FLUFFY S’MORES DIP
Fluffy marshmallow and chocolate dips are swirled together to make this easy and fun chilled party dip. No heating or melting required!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened and divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided
- 3.5 oz marshmallow fluff about half a standard-sized tub
- 1 cup mini marshmallows divided (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- graham crackers for dipping
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer + large bowl), blend together 4 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and the marshmallow fluff on high until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. If using mini marshmallows, add about 3/4 cup in with the marshmallow mixture and gently stir with a spoon until mini marshmallows are completely covered. Set fluffy marshmallow dip aside.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here