EASY TIRAMISU MOUSSE
This Easy Tiramisu Mousse comes together in minutes and is the best of the tiramisu - the cream!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee I use the Starbucks Via packs
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar see note
- 8 ounces marscarpone cheese or Challenge cream cheese low fat cream cheese is fine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ounce semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Place the instant coffee in the hot water and stir. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Chill until ready to use. (Alternately: you can use an 8 ounce carton of whipped topping. See note.)
- Get full recipe >> Click Here