Easy Queso Dip
- 4 oz monterey jack (shredded)
- 4 oz white cheddar (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeños (jarred)
- 1/4 tsp xanthan Gum
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 3 oz chorizo (optional)
- Optional: If you are using chorizo, cook it in the skillet first and remove once fully cooked. Drain most of the excess grease. If you aren't using chorizo omit this step.
- If you bought the cheese in blocks, shred 4 oz of each and set aside.
- Add butter and garlic to a medium-low heat skillet and mix until fragrant - about 15-20 seconds (don't let the garlic burn).
- Get full recipe >> Click Here