EASY PIZZA PINWHEELS
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescents or Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce or marinara
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Lightly flour a large wooden cutting board. Roll out dough onto the floured surface, pressing seems together as you go.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the dough, to the edges.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and your choice of pizza toppings.
- Roll pizza width-wise (the longest side) and seal the and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Click Here to View More instructions