Easy Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Pudding
This super easy, 4 ingredient paleo and vegan chocolate pudding is so rich, creamy, and chocolatey that you won't believe it's dairy free, healthy, and refined sugar free!
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut cream from a can*
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 6 Tbsp pure maple syrup 6-8 Tbsp depending on how sweet you want it
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- generous pinch fine grain sea salt
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together the coconut cream, cacao, and maple syrup (start with 6 Tbsp, or even less if you want a very dark chocolate pudding) until smooth. I used a small whisk to get everything nice and smooth.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here