EASY CHEESY PEPPERONI PIZZA PUFFS
This is a great change from every day pizza! We love pizza in our house including grilled pizza, Pizza Pasta Salad or even a cheesy Pizza Pasta Bake!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozza or cheddar, I used a mix)
- 3/4 cup mini pepperoni or cooked sausage
- 1/2 red or green pepper finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon each basil & garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 mozzarella cheese strings
- 1/2 cup store-bought pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin pan very well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and spices in a bowl. Add in milk and egg and stir until combined.
- Stir in shredded cheese, red pepper and pepperoni. Allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here