Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
Chewy and delicious, pumpkin chocolate chip bars are a perfect fall dessert!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325. Generously grease a 9x13 pan.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to mixture. Mix well. Then beat in pumpkin.
- Click here to view full instructions