Crockpot Corn Chowder
Crockpot Corn Chowder is an easy, gluten-free and DELICIOUS potato corn chowder!
- 8 ounces 1/2 pound bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 2 1/2 pounds Russet potatoes approximately 5 medium sized potatoes, NOT peeled, diced in 1/4 inch cubes
- 8 cups about 2 pounds kernel corn (I used frozen)
- 1 medium/large sweet yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 - 8 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 32 ounces 4 cups chicken stock
- 16 ounces 2 cups half and half or heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT half & half in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours or high for 4 - 6 hours.
- Blend about half the soup using an immersion blender (or just scoop it into your upright blender then return to slow cooker).
- Get full recipe >> Click Here