crispy oven fried chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk, 80ml
- 1 cup all purpose flour, 125g
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips (I do 3-4 per breast), 900g
- 1/4 cup butter, 60g
- Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C). Place a dark-colored roasting pan (a baking tray works as well) in the oven to heat up.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and the milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, breadcrumbs, baking powder and seasoning together.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here