crispy oven baked chicken breasts
A super easy oven baked chicken breast recipe that is crispy, crunchy, and flavorful without frying.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken ( around 1.2 lbs )
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning ( Optional, but delicious )
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup panko
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Use a spatula to cover all sides of the chicken breasts with a light coating of mayonnaise.
- Make the panko with the paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning.
- Get more instructions >> click here