Cotton Candy Popcorn
- 16 ounce package marshmallow or vanilla candy melts
- 12 cups popped popcorn, divided
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 2 cups cotton candy, torn into small pieces
- 3 ounces blue candy melts
- 3 ounces pink candy melts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the marshmallow or vanilla melts according to instructions on package.
- Add 8 cups of popcorn to a large bowl and pour in the marshmallow coating. Stir until well coated.
- Add the cotton candy and gently mix to distribute throughout the popcorn.
- Spread popcorn out on lined baking sheet and add the sprinkles on top. Allow to cool.
- In two separate bowls, melt the blue and pink candy coating.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here