COQUITO – PUERTO RICAN COCONUT EGG-FREE NOG
Here is an authentic recipe for Puerto Rican coquito. This recipe has no eggs and is uses coconut milk. This is very popular during the holidays and sometime it is called egg-free eggnog.
- 1/2 cup water
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups Bacardi rum
- 27 oz Coconut milk (2 13.5 oz cans)
- 1 pinch pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients except the cinnamon in a blender and blend thoroughly. Chill in the fridge for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here