COPYCAT WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS RECIPE
- 2 pkgs Dinner Rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 2 1/3 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup Dried Minced Onions
- 8 American Cheese Slices (optional)
- 16 Hamburger Dills
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Line a 10×15 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix ground chuck, 2/3 cup beef broth and salt and pepper together until mixture is easily spreadable.
- Gently press and spread meat mixture into prepared pan until you form a thin even layer.
- Using a knife, score each into 16 equal rectangles.
- Use your finger to make 5 holes in each patty.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here