Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub
A simple combination of ingredients from this classic steakhouse that will bring out the best flavor in your next chicken or steak!
- 1.5 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic bag and seal it tightly. Shake it to thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Generously cover each side of the steak with the seasoning and let it rest for about 40 minutes.
- This allows the salt to penetrate through the surface (through osmosis) and actually helps break down the muscle fibers, which results in a more tender meat. During this time, the liquid that initially surfaced has time to reabsorb, which makes the meat juicer.
- Read more >> Click Here