Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- 1 1/2 cup warm Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 cup Flour
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Combine oil, water, sugar, salt and yeast in bowl of mixer.
- Leave sitting for 10 minutes to allow yeast to bloom.
- Gradually add flour while mixing on low until the dough forms a ball.
- Spray a bowl with non stick spray and transfer dough to bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a towel and place in a warm place to allow dough to double (about 1 hour)
- Get more instructions >> Click Here