COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. Italian blend cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saute pan. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add flour, milk, heavy cream, and cheese directly to the melted butter in the saute pan.
- Stir together and heat till simmering. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here