COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE PIE
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (18-20 cookies)
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 - 15 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 2/3 cup Oreo cookie chunks (6 cookies)
- 1 - 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 10-15 mini Oreo cookies
- 2 Tablespoons hot fudge
- Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate while you mix everything else.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Stir in the cookie chunks gently. Spread in the bottom of the cookie crust.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over the cheesecake layer. Top the pie with 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here