Coconut Curry Sauce (all-purpose, easy, delicious!)
You make this simple coconut curry sauce in your blender. It takes about five minutes!
- 1 13.5 ounce can coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons curry paste of your choice (Adjust to suit your tastes - more for spicier sauce, less for more mild sauce.)
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar optional
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce optional
- Toss all of the ingredients into your blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth,
- Read full recipe >> Click Here