Coconut Cream Poke Cake
The cake is so moist and has such a great creamy, coconut flavor that I think even folks who are not coconut lovers will fall in love with this one!
- 1 box white cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake: egg whites, oil and water)
- 1 15 oz can cream of coconut
- 1 8 oz container COOL WHIP thawed
- 1 8 oz package sweetened flaked coconut
- Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions for a 9 x 13 pan.
- Remove cake from oven, and while still hot, poke holes all over the top of cake using a large fork.
- Open can of Cream of Coconut (making sure to stir it first) and pour over warm cake.
- Read more >> Click Here