- Yields 20 small 1.5 oz shot glasses
- 1 Strawberry Jell-O Gelatin (3 oz)
- 1 Lime Jell-O Gelatin (3 oz)
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 2 cup boiling Water
- 2 cup cold Water
- Christmas Decorations
- If you can find tall shot glasses they will work best, but any clear glass will do.
- Place strawberry gelatin in a bowl and add 1 cup boiling water.
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup cold water.
- Fill each glass about 1/2 full of gelatin and place in refrigerator until set.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here