Chorizo con Papas, or Mexican Chorizo with Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 ounces Mexican pork chorizo, casings removed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into small (1/4-inch) diced, and boiled
- Salt and Pepper
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat oil to large skillet.
- Add chorizo and break up the large clumps as it cooks. About 10 minutes.
- Take chorizo out of the pan and place on a large paper towel to remove some of the grease.
- Pour out any additional grease from the skillet, leaving about 1 tablespoon of grease.
- Return skillet to the stove.
- Add onion and potatoes.
- Saute until brown. About 10 minutes.
- To view full recipe Click Here