CHOCOLATE PRETZEL CHRISTMAS TREES
- Dark Green Candy Melts
- White Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Wilton Jumbo Stars Sprinkles
- Icing Bottle
- Pennystick Pretzel Rods
- Put about half of the bag of candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl warming 1 minute at a time until melted – stir in-between each minute.
- Warm less time as the candy melts get to the right consistency. Spoon chocolate into the bottle…it may be hot to the touch
- On a few sheets of non-stick Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, space out the pretzel sticks.
- Work quickly with the chocolate starting at the top.
- Start with the chocolate at the top, completing the shape of the tree, then go over it again thickening the chocolate to make it more sturdy
- Read full recipe >> Click Here