Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 1 oz Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 5-7 liquid Liquid Stevia
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- Combine bakers chocolate and butter and melt in a microwave safe bowl in bursts of 30 seconds.
- Add cream, egg and stevia drops to the chocolate and butter mixture. Set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients: erythritol, coco powder, coconut flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here