CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS IN A TURKEY JAR
Chocolate Covered Pretzels in a Turkey Jar! Bright colored sprinkles and chocolate covered pretzels make the perfect tail feathers for this fun no bake Thanksgiving treat.
- 1 bag chocolate melts
- pretzels rods
- fall colored sprinkles
- small chocolate candies
- 4 1/2 inch square orange felt
- 1 inch square orange felt
- 1 inch by 2 inch rectangle red felt
- 23 mm googly eyes
- 6 inch round bowl
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip the pretzel rods in the chocolate. Use a spoon to pour the chocolates as high as desired.
- Lay the pretzels on a parchment lined tray. Top with sprinkles. Let set.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here