Chocolate Covered Almond Butter Balls
These chocolate covered almond butter balls are made with only 3 ingredients and are the perfect healthy dessert! (gluten free, grain free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan)
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- optional toppings: sea salt, lime zest, sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond butter and coconut flour until a thick paste forms.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or form the mixture into a ball using your hands.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here