CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE
A sweet brown sugar and butter chocolate chip cookie batter baked into to pie perfection!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie crust
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup salted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high speed until light and foamy. Add the flour and both sugars to the bowl and mix again until combined. Then add the butter and mix until completely combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans until incorporated into the batter. Spoon the batter into the unbaked pie crust.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here