Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding Dessert
Layers of chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip. Perfect almost no bake dessert for summer bbq's and get togethers.
- 1 tube (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cartons (8 oz) Cool Whip, divided
- 3 cups half and half milk
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- miniature chocolate chips for topping
- Let the tube of cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften so it's easier to press into pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Press chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the baking dish. It's easier if you cut the tube of cookie dough into 12 slices and then lay the slices in the pan, and then press them together to form the 1st layer.
- Get full recipe >> click here