CHOCOLATE CHIA PROTEIN PUDDING
This chocolate chia protein pudding is so creamy and velvety, it’s hard to beleive you’re eating something healthy. Try this loaded with your favourite healthy toppings for breakfast or with coconut whip creamy and chocolate chips for a decadent but nourishing dessert. It makes a great snack on-the-go too!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1 serving (44 g) of Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate
- 2 tbsp (14 g) raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 packets (4 g) powdered stevia or liquid stevia drops to taste (or 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice such as maple syrup)
- Add the milk to the blender first, then add the chia seeds and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here