CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE
- 1 pound shredded chicken
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 10 oz package bacon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Lay the bacon out flat on a baking sheet. Place in the 400° oven for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, rice your head of cauliflower and dice up your onion and place in a 9x11 baking dish. Sprinkle with the salt and stir to combine.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and set aside to cool. Turn the oven temp down to 350°.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until no longer pink. (Leave the oven on!)
- Read full recipe >> Click Here