Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
- 24 oz Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Frozen Minced Onions
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
- 3 cups Ham (diced)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl place frozen hash browns and minced onions and mix.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup, melted butter, salt, ham and 2 cups shredded cheese. Mix well
- Read more >> Click Here