CHEESY GARLIC BREAD MUFFINS
Gooey melty cheese in a delicious garlicky low carb muffin. It's like garlic bread in a healthier muffin form! Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 5 cloves garlic pressed or finely minced, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese I used Cabot Seriously Sharp
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a standard-size non-stick muffin tin very well. Set the muffin tin on a large rimmed baking sheet (to catch the drips).
- Combine the melted butter and 3 cloves of the garlic. Set aside.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the sour cream, eggs, remaining garlic, and salt. Process until well combined. Add the almond flour, baking powder, cheese, and parsley and process again until smooth.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here