CHEESY CORN CASSEROLE
This comforting six ingredient Cheesy Corn Casserole takes just 10 minutes to prepare and will be requested for Sunday dinner, holiday dinners or any day ending with the letter Y.
- 1 14.75- ounce can creamed corn
- 1 14.75- ounce can corn drained
- 1 8.5- ounce box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Get full recipe >> click here